RE: Re: Re: Basically worthless message, but I feel better!

To: <BrYarboro@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Basically worthless message, but I feel better!
From: "Daniel L Parrott" <parrotthead01@home.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 10:28:13 -0500
Yes, been there done that.  I took PJ out last August for a 4 hour test run
of the mechanics.  I selected a 20 mile circuit that passed around Savannah,
with a 5 mile stretch down Abercorn Blvd, the main drag in Savannah.  I was
prepared, with cell phone, change in clothes, Haynes manual, and a cooler
full of diet cokes.  I wanted to do 4 straight hours with no stops.

The shakedown went well, except I forgot the sunscreen! The top-down rushing
air masked the burning skin. I was red as a beet when I finished.

I keep a small bottle of SPF 40 in the parcel tray now.

Dan Parrott
Savannah GA
1980 Spit "PJ"