UK Listers - Le Mans ferry tickets for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: UK Listers - Le Mans ferry tickets for sale
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:33:43 +0000
Listers,

Unfortunately, while arranging my TSSC area's trip to Le Mans this year, I
bought too many ferry tickets.

I therefore have 3 ferry tickets for sale.  I believe that most, if not
all, of the ferry companies are now completely sold out, so this might be
your only chance if you haven't got tickets yet!

The tickets are for the Brittany Ferries Portsmouth to Caen sailing.
Depart Wed 13th June, 23:15, arrive 06:15.  The return journey departs Caen
at 23:15 on Mon 18th June, arrive 06:00.

Each ticket is for one car and two passengers, and includes reclining seats
for the passengers so that you can get some sleep ready for the drive on
the other side.  (Sorry - no reclining seats available for the cars.)

I will sell the tickets at 250GBP each, or if you want all three they're
yours for 700GBP.  (The face value is 229GBP - the extra is to handle
things like admin charges for changing the name on the ticket, postage,
etc.  I'm not looking to make a profit on this - just to get my money
back.)

Please let me know off-list if you're interested - but be quick, because if
I haven't sold them within a couple of days, I'll advertise them on e-bay.

Dean

PS - If any other listers are going to Le Mans this year, let me know -
maybe we can meet up?