stereo recomodations

To: "Spit Listers" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: stereo recomodations
From: "Dave Simpson" <dsimpson@ncweb.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 21:37:32 -0500
Hi spit lister

I about to replace the fiber transmisson cover with a plastic one and while
doing so I am going install a car stereo.

When the cassete player I Had was still working I could only change tapes
while in 2nd or 4th. I would think a CD player would be worse. So what
options have other people taken,  Such as installing a radio only in the
dash and use a CD player/changer  that mounts in a remote location. ?

For speakers I want to find a set that snap into a fixture/bracket so I
could easily remove them.

Dave Simpson
76 spitfire
NE Ohio