Re: Vacu-rak

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vacu-rak
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:39:19 -0500
Here's my answer.  Two boot lids.  One with a luggage rack, and one without.
When I need the luggage rack,  I just take two minutes and do the switch.

Of course,  I don't know how hard it is to switch lids on a spit.  Easy job
on a midget.  All I need is a 7/16" box wrench and a towel to keep the lid
from scratching the rear deck while balancing it for the hinges.

Mike