Re: Float Settings for a Weber DGAV? (longish)

To: S Twigg <seanan@crosslink.net>, Triumph List
Subject: Re: Float Settings for a Weber DGAV? (longish)
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:52:34 -0800 (PST)
I believe that another item to check is the fuel
pressure.

ISTR on a previous thread that it should be like 3-5
psi max. You can get an adjustable regulator. These
carbs are apparently sensitive to fuel pressure.

Check the archives, it's sure to be there.

I'm interested, since I have one of these too, not
installed right now.

Carter Shore

http://auctions.yahoo.com/