Re: Mystery component (revisited)

To: Bob Sykes <stan.part@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery component (revisited)
From: "M. E. Foster" <foster_m@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 20:16:25 -0600
Bob

Seeing my own words in print is making me cringe. I was referring to
the annoying obscurity of the subject - NOT to your explanation which
is quite clear and complete. It was late last night and I was starting to
fade out after a couple of hours of flailing back and forth between the
Haynes book, the mailing list, and my car. I got a little sloppy with
the wording. Please accept my apology!