Re: Replacing wheel bearings

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing wheel bearings
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:42:23 -0000
Hi John
Go for it, it is easy if you have a socket set and a hammer and drift (brass
or ally bar for removing the old bearing), you do have to remove the
calliper so if you are at all unsure get a buddy with some knowledge to help
(someone from a local club will generally help if you are a member and
sometimes even if you are not.)
Good luck and have fun!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD