Re: Replacing wheel bearings

To: Phillip <metaz76@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Replacing wheel bearings
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:20:33 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks, some useful advice there!

What exactly is the endfloat and where do I measure it?  I know that I
need a set of feeler guages to measure it, but I don't know what
'endfloat' is!

Did you have any trouble with the oil seal?  I have heard these can be a
pain to get out too.

cheers
John

--- Phillip <metaz76@earthlink.net> wrote: > I am in the middle of
rebuilding the brakes on my car and so I decided