Re: Need another part... GT6/Spit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need another part... GT6/Spit
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 13:39:04 -0600
Fred,

You may have already found the parts, but if not try Spitbits or the
Roadster Factory. Spitbits has a web site www.spitbits.com. I ordered 2
from one or the other last  year.  Moss doesn't have a big selection of
Spitfire parts.  So if you can't find it there try other places like the
2 above or Victoria British or British Northwest.

Roger Elliott