Re: Shipping cars

To: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: Re: Shipping cars
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:52:10 -0500
I am doing this as we type - a 63 Herald from FL to Maine. I used American
Auto Transporters 800-800-2580. They had the best price, and the shortest
shipping time too, $625 door to door, and 5-6 working days for delivery. I
also had a Peugeot 504 shipped from California two years ago, though I
can't remember the name of the company that did that one - they were
reasonable pricewise, $700, but it took them forever, over four weeks.

American Auo was very easy to deal with, basically call them, tell them
where to pick up the car and where to deliver it, and have the money
waiting for its arrival. No deposit required.

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
74ish Spitfire
63 Herald