Re: spit seats and gt6+ dash

To: Anne Garren <algarren@main.nc.us>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spit seats and gt6+ dash
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@cadvision.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:22:28 -0700
Hi Anne,
        As to which seat bottom goes where - the side of the seat
with the larger overhang to one side goes towards the
tunnel.  However - I have reversed my seats when one got too
worn, and it still fitted on the opposite side, so it can't
be that critical.

About the ventilators -  yes, there should be flexible hoses
connected to the heater output somewhere under the dash,
just like the windshield demister outlets.

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths
        ('71 Spitfire MK IV - on the road)