Re: spit seats and gt6+ dash

To: Fred Griffiths <griffco@cadvision.com>,
Subject: Re: spit seats and gt6+ dash
From: Dean Rayner <dean_rayner@mac.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2001 09:26:11 +0100
On Saturday, March 24, 2001 2:22 am, Fred Griffiths <griffco@cadvision.com>
wrote:

>About the ventilators -  yes, there should be flexible hoses
>connected to the heater output somewhere under the dash,
>just like the windshield demister outlets.

I'm not sure exactly where they connect to, I can look on mine if you like.

They blow cool air regardless of the heater settings, but they should work in
conjunction with the fan (blower)

There should be another set of vents bolted to the glove box rail, near the
trany tunnel to cool your feet.

The two vents each side connect to a metal 'Y' and then to the heater box. I
suspect the heater box is different to a spitfire, as it has the ablity to blow
cold air regardles of the heater settings.

If you need more acurate details, e-mail me and I can look at my GT6 MK11 (It's
the same as a GT6+) and draw some sketches.

Dean.