Re: Weber sides

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <mporter@zianet.com>,
Subject: Re: Weber sides
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:18:26 -0400
I've yet to find any 'body casting' differences in the 40's.
the suffix number is the designation given to the jetting,
used as configured for a particular OEM setup.
...just like the various AUDxxx numbers of SU carbs.
yes, yes, yes, I know I know....SU's did have differences
other
than jets, etc but sake of conversation, the inference is
the same.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com