Re: Front end rebuild

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front end rebuild
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:17:49 -0400
If you are worried about corrosion, just use the proper bolts with a
good coating of anti-seize compound.  The stuff really works!

Several years ago I used some on my manifold studs, and when
I need to remove the manifolds recently, the nuts unscrewed easily
and freely, and I could screw them back on with my fingers.

I use the silver kind from Permatex.  (But watch out, it's very messy.)

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

In article <3ACD9848.2406DB39@cam.ac.uk>, T. .R. Dafforn
<td214@cam.ac.uk> writes