Re: Dumb question#432, tires

To: "Dale Seeley" <DSeeley1@rochester.rr.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dumb question#432, tires
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 21:25:17 -0400
I have 175/70's on my Spit...it all really
boils down to how low your car is sitting
and what brand tire (overall profile shape)
Mine are 175/70's but the are kinda' roundish
rather than square footed like and eagle GT.
I also have about 1.5" from rubber to wheel arch bottom
clearance.
reasonable shots of the wheel clearance can be seen at
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit75whitey.htm

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com