Re: Dumb question#432, tires

To: Dale Seeley <DSeeley1@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Dumb question#432, tires
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 18:28:40 -0700
Dan,
The only "Dumb" questions are those that go unasked!

I have been running 175R13 Pirellis for 4 years now and never had a problem
with clearance.  People who have clearance problems with those tires
probably are not running the correct wheels.

Wheels with the wrong offset could reduce the clearance either on the inside or
the wheel opening.

Joe