Portland to Phoenix- Spit Breakdown in Redding

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland to Phoenix- Spit Breakdown in Redding
From: rtgetzinger@scif.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:39:59 PDT
This in From Scott Baily doing the purchase a Spit in Portland and driving
back to Phoenix in 52 hour trip.
Just got a distress from Scott. He is in Redding with what sounds like a fuel
problem. Car runs at 55mph, slows to 40, speeds up, slows to 25, etc. Sounds
like it is either starving or flooding, perhaps running hot. Will check the
fuel filter and etc. Anyone willing to assist can call him at Cell Number
602-361-1300. Will update later or in the a.m.
Be Ready Sacramento...
Rob
Redding