Re: Fun with a simple question...

To: <ebk@buffnet.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fun with a simple question...
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:44:24 -0400
Amazingly enough, This A>M>, I did receive an answer with the information I
requested. Of course, I was appalled by the answer, but at least I know what
I will need for the shipping.

Now if I can only convince them to use UPS REGULAR instead of EXPRESS! Then
I might save a little on the shipping.

If anyone is interested, I will e-mail them a copy of the orders I requested
shipping on, and the amount for shipping. In one case, it is better than 50%
again the cost of the order itself!

Scott
64 Herald/Sports 1200 Convertible
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/

> Hi Scott!
> I fully understand what you're asking for & I don't understand why a
> simple answer can't be given, either.
> But my question to your is: Why do you bother when obevesly (sp) they
> don't care to give you simple info. Is this place the only place that
> you can get there parts that you wish? Is this place having that great
> of pricing? What happenens if a comand 'mistake' happens to the point of
> having to replace a wrong shipped part, are they goimg to give you
> greif? -Cosmo Kramer

///