Re: Married Man's Tool Box

To: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Married Man's Tool Box
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:09:50 -0600
Terry Thompson wrote:

> As much animosity as women have for the time we spend
> tinkering with our automotive toys (and not doing the
> things we're supposed to be fixing or spending time
> with them), their lamentations would be more verbal if
> they knew how we raid thier stashes of 'restoration
> supplies'. The inquisitive statement "have you seen
> my...?" is uttered almost daily by the women in our
> lives which is either met by silence or a heartfelt "I
> have no idea" by most of us.

Hmmph... us bachelors have to buy our own tools, while the rest of you
get to raid your wife's make-up kit for stuff. Not fair.... <smile>

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

`70 GT6+ (being refurbished, slowly)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (organ donor)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (daily driver)
`64 TR4 (awaiting intensive care)
`80 TR7 (3.8 liter Buick-powered)
`86 Nissan 300ZX (the minimal-maintenance road car)
`68 VW Type II Camper (Lancia twin-cam powered, but feeling its age....)

Remember:  Math and alcohol do not mix... do not drink and derive.

///