Re: Yeeeeeeee-ha!

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Yeeeeeeee-ha!
From: "John and Chris" <peacox1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:56:38 -0400
My Trans Am had a 6 sp.  I could be driving along at almost 100mph and
barely braking 2800rpm.  Completely useless otherwise.  At 80mph if I
stepped on the gas it would bog out.  I had to downshift at 80 to get it to
accelerate.  Of course at 155mph it was fun to have the 6th gear.  Suprised
quite a few unsuspecting Carreras.  The turbos on the other hand still had
some more to go and would leave me at about 160.

Then I realized how fast I was going and wondered what in the Hell I was
thinking.  I am glad that car is gone. I could have killed myself and maybe
someone else.  People with the speed adiction should not be allowed to have
cars that fast.  LIKE ME!!!  That is why I could never own a fast
motorcycle.  I know I would be dead then.  I realized I cant control my
addiction and sold the car.

John
Addicted to speed so i drive a slow Spitfire and a 6000lb Land Rover with a
grossly underpowered V8.  (hhmmm, imagine that 3.9l in my Spit,       Oh
here I go thinking again).

76 Spit