Re: trunnions

To: "Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou" <doug@dougbraun.com>,
Subject: Re: trunnions
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:32:08 -0400
...sorry... abunch of old mail never went out....
so here they are...

my X's 1977 Spit (bought back in 1977) was her year round
daily driver for 14 years and 150K+ miles
...never touched the front lower trunnions and they were not loose
either!.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com