Re: Triumph Herald Speedometer And Fuel Gauge

To: no1-bronco-fan@home.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Herald Speedometer And Fuel Gauge
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 07:10:11 -0700
Ben,

You know there are already pre-cut holes behind the wood dash, which
 some people use to add an extra gauge.  The metal is also for a GT6,
 and it has two air vents.  All you have to do is cut the wood away
 around the hole.  One to the left of the steering wheel, and one
 above the lighter I believe.

 Brad