Re: Spitfire Ale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Ale
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:19:44 -0700
Well, Dennis Streeter is sending me both an empty bottle of Spitfire Ale,
and the bottle cap.  It will be a nice addition to my 'collection' of
Spitfire stuff.  I wanted to publicly thank him.

And, another special thanks to Richard Gosling, for the "virtual pint" he
sent me.  Pretty cool.  If you want to see it, here's the URL:

        http://www.shepherd-neame.co.uk/clickandsurf?HD52835FFMH

I also owe thanks to the following people, for their help and offers
also.  What a great bunch of people!!!  (Hope I don't miss anyone, if I
do, sorry)

Howard Baugues
Atwell Haines
Laura Gharazeddine