Re: Car-wash

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car-wash
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:00:09 -0600
I don't think I've ever taken any of my Spits through an automated
car wash. Nigel goes to the hand wash car wash once a month or so.
(Before I found myself so strapped for cash, it was once every two
weeks-if not more!) They're very diligent about drying every bit
of the car and use the same Meguiars products that I use at
home.(The other day, I saw a BMW Z8 go through! Also, this is the
place in Newport Beach where Dennis Rodman sends his hideous
car-it has hot rod flames that are filled in with a leopard
print!)

Otherwise, if you don't want to go the bucket of soapy water
route, I woud go to the do it yourself car wash. (Though here, it
costs almost as much as the "chi-chi" handwash I go to!) THe one
by my house even has a setting for engine cleaning! Works quite
well!)

Laura G. and  Nigel

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!