Re: Car-wash

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Car-wash
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:49:10 -0400
Let me get this straight, you people WASH your spits?
Mine hasn't been washed this year!

Luke
'71 Spit "Fireball" - Spray-bombed 'er blue 2 years ago and most of it's
still on!
(I'm waiting for the cash for new fenders and doors or a new shell before I
bother to paint (or wash) it) :-)
A photo of the day after it was spray-bombed can be seen at:
http://members.home.net/lukage/spit.html