Re: Spitfire sunroof, and acid bugs???

To: bradrichardson@juno.com, bschwart@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire sunroof, and acid bugs???
From: WRROOPE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:38:11 EDT
Just finished polishing the scratches out of my Saturn windshield. It took
about two hours and you have to be very careful not to heat up the glass.  Do
a little at a time. I got a windshield polishing kit that has a very fine
powder you mix with water and  a buffing pad on a variable speed drill. I
should have spent a little more time on it but the results were okay. I can
see through it with no distortion. If Anyone is interested i can dig the
bottle up and give you the name and address of the company that makes it.
just my .02 worth
bill r
76 spit