RE: Lower A-Arm - now Vertical Link

To: "Pettis, Ward \(NIDCD\)" <pettisw@ms.nidcd.nih.gov>,
Subject: RE: Lower A-Arm - now Vertical Link
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:53:29 -0700 (PDT)
Since the front and rear A-arm mounts (to the chassis)
are different (pivot axes are different heights),
possibly they were reversed upon reassembly?
(The Factory Shop Manual calls these items "wishbone
fulcrum brackets")

Carter Shore

--- "Pettis, Ward (NIDCD)" <pettisw@ms.nidcd.nih.gov>

http://personals.yahoo.com