Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] hub replacement

To: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>, John Hobson
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] hub replacement
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:22:42 -0400
Once upon a time there were some postings on how the Lotus that
used the Spit/Herald front suspension (Europa?) had proper
rubber seals that could also be fitted to Spits.  Anyone
remember the details?  I, too, have had to take the felt
from new seals and glue it to the old metal bits.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit