Re: Automatic Spitfire? Huh?

To: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Automatic Spitfire? Huh?
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:55:19 -0700
Carter, I do remember that being an option, although we never had one on
any of our 1500's. Definitely on the Dolomite 1850 and Sprint  - much
more popular on those car due to them having more power.

You could see if any of the links on this page turn up something:
http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/healey/405/dolomite.html

Alan