RE: UJs, Hypocondria and Mouse Traps

To: "'Michael Hargreave Mawson'" <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: UJs, Hypocondria and Mouse Traps
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:01:54 -0000
Mike said:

...When I started, I got away with only a hundred pounds a month - it soon
got a lot more expensive, though.   Not that I wish to worry you or
anything, but I think I averaged about three hundred pounds a month during
my first year of ownership...

To be fair, though, Mike, while you have had at least your fair share of
mechanical disasters, some of that spend has been in the quest to achieve
perfect originality with your car.  You have also been successful in
significantly improving Carly's condition - as evidenced by your recent
valuation.

If you weren't fussed about the originality issue, and you were looking
simply to maintain condition rather than improve it, you may have got away
spending rather less?

Having said that, I'm sure that in 3.5 years I have spent at least 1.5x what
I bought Daffy for.  It's just that, with James being a student (surely you
still remember what that is like!), I wouldn't want to panic him into
thinking that his Spit is becoming a liability he can't afford.

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email