show judging

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: show judging
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:00:47 -0400
I have one really big peeve when it comes to cars shows and that is "BEST of
SHOW", when this award is given does that mean it is the very best at the show
or the most unusual/rare,t VTR the "Gloria" won best of show, was it the best
restored at VTR, hell no and not by a long way, it was the most unusual/rare
certainly not the "BEST" car at the convention, same goes for the 1800 that
has been awarded so many "Best of Shows", it was not and is not the best car
at the show, it is the most unusual at that show, after all how many Glorias
are there anyway, if an award is to be given it should be either named for
someone such as the "Presidents Award" etc, because you have a very
unusual/rare car should not be called "best of Show", just my .0002  "FT"