Re: show judging

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: show judging
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:20:48 -0400
OK folks,
I wasn't going too, but I will anyway, jump in.
I've never been in a car show and you will, in the future, not find me in too
many.
I've been in the professional dog show circuit for too many years, and have
finally decided that shows, all kind of shows, are not for me.
I've learned that I'm not accepting of politics, unfair games, unfair judging,
check book products [dogs or cars] , or any of that crap that comes with such
shows. If you ever see me in a show, it's because I will be there to meet other
friendly Triumph owners, to make new friends, meet old ones, hang out for a
chat,
a BBQ, etc.
I once owned boxes of trophies and ribbons, one uglier than the other, that
would
never grace the mantel of my fireplace, never mind a corner in my cozy garage.
I own this Spitfire for the love of the car, for the fun of it, and not for
competition.
My 2 cents
Liv