Ebay find!

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay find!
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:33:19 -0400
Just to share in a little bit of excitement, I was on ebay on Saturday
surfing the Spitfire parts that were available and came upon a Weber DCOE 40
carburator with intake.

It had just been posted, with a starting bid of $10, and a buy it now bid of
$100.  I figured this guy either doesn't know the value or made a mistake.
I picked it up on the buy it now bid of $100 for my 1500, knowing these
typically sell in the $300 range.  Is it possible that I bought junk, oh
maybe - pictues were pretty good and complete.  Besides if you don't take
occasional risks, what do you gain?

Real question, I know the dcoe 45 is preferred for single carb
installations.  How good is the DCOE 40?  I currently have a DGAV 32/36.
Paul Tegler your the expert fill me in, or did I make a drastic mistake?

Patrick Bowen
* Confidentiality Notice * The information in this e-mail/facsimile
transmission is intended by intellinetics, Inc. for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may contain
information that is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended
copy of this e-mail/facsimile is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail
or by calling 614-921-8170.  Thank You * intellinetics, Inc. * 2190 Dividend
Drive * Columbus, OH  43228 * Phone: (614) 921-8170 * www.intellinetics.com
* Fax: (614) 850-2789