Funny noises

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Funny noises
From: "Lambert, Iain" <Iain.Lambert@compaq.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:40:38 +0100
Once again a question for the all knowing. I just hope it doesn`t create as
much debate as the tappets. I am getting a CHI CHI CHI noise from the rear left
wheel in time with road speed. It started with a ticking noise and progressed
to what it is now after about 400 miles. Also there is an ominously loud clunk
sometimes, not all the time, when I pull away in first. I hope this is not
something big, as for the first time this year we are having glorious weather
in Scotland. Thank you all again, you are priceless.

Regards,
Iain Lambert.
Macfarlane group packaging
Inside Hewlett Packard