Re: RBR News - Finished!

To: dbh725f@hotmail.com, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: RBR News - Finished!
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 03:43:15 EDT
What a truly remarkable job Suzie did in keeping us armchair enthusiasts
entertained and informed throughout this journey. I for one would buy her a
drink should our paths cross at any future event. Well done Suzie. Not
forgetting all the other Triumph Pilots who made this weekend one to
remember. A public thankyou from John and Ann.

Happy Spitting...................John (in the United Kingdom)
Spit Mk II (1966) in bits..or as some would say (in restoration)
Spit Mk III donor car     ( I am nearly a collector)
Mk IV chassis with all running gear.......(I AM a collector)
Outgoing mail is Virus Free.