Re: RBR News - Finished!

To: "Richard Gosling" <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>,
Subject: Re: RBR News - Finished!
From: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:50:26 +0100
Richard wrote:
> Congratulations on making it all the way around!
>
> I did think of coming along to wave to you and all the enthusiastic
Triumphs
> as they went past my way.  Then I thought...  3 'o' clock in the
morning...
> maybe not!
>
> Richard
>
> P.S.  Next time, Suzie, let me know if you are doing the RBRR, and I'll
> leave a stash of butteries at some secret agreed location for you to pick
up
> on the way past!!

Thanks for the thought. Maybe if it's re-routed past Aberdeen another time
it would be easier for you to come see us all - and to find a suitable stash
for the butteries. Not doing too badly for them just now, my cousins brought
some down when they came for the wedding and we're heading back that way in
Nov so can restock again :o)

Suzie