Twin DCOE-40 Setup available

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Twin DCOE-40 Setup available
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:29:44 -0700
I just sold the engine that was in Huxley (the red Mk1) and am in the
processing of putting the engine from Tiny Tim (the one before the Honda
S2000 replacement) into Huxley.  In the process, I am having a different
head fitted to reduce the compression ratio so that it will run on pump
gas.  At the same time I am going to use the twin SU's I was using on
Huxley.

As a result, I have a complete setup of Twin Weber DCOE-40's along with
linkage, Cannon intake manifold and braided stainless hoses.

If anyone has been considering adding this sort of modification. make me
an offer I can't refuse.

In addition to the above mentioned hardware, I have additional jets and
chokes for tuning purposes and will even throw in a Haynes Weber manual.

Regards,
Joe Curry