RE: Petronix Vs. MSD

To: "'Douglas Braun'" <doug@dougbraun.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Petronix Vs. MSD
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:51:45 +0100
Mine too!  Well, maybe not, but none of her problems are caused by the
points...

At 07:07 AM 4/23/2003 -0700, Joe Curry wrote:

>But to answer your question, Pertronix is less than a 100 bucks while
>the MSD (depending on where you buy it ) runs as high as $400.  Bug
>difference for destitute Spitfire drivers.

And my car is still running just fine with its $4 points...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the
sender
urgently and dispose of this email