RE: Wrong tyres... oops

To: "Richard Gosling" <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Subject: RE: Wrong tyres... oops
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:21:26 +0100 (BST)
Ahhhh... now youre tempting me to get even wider tyres Richard....

Trouble is, I dont have any problems with the rears... and I dont really
want to change all 4 - just changing the fronts to 175/70's could lead to
interesting handling... roundabouts here we come!... I imagine the nose of
the spit pointing towards the middle... whilst the fronts follow the curve
of the roundabout... then again there isnt that much difference... perhaps
an extra centimetre wont make that much difference though :)

Plus the added width surely adds to the amount of effort needed to turn
the car... no worries... who needs a gym to build muscles...

James