FW: VOTE for TRIUMPH

To: <kabay@wi.rr.com>
Subject: FW: VOTE for TRIUMPH
From: "Keith A. Bay" <kabay@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 22:22:14 -0500
Go to http://www.summitracing.com/vshow

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-6pack@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-6pack@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Trumpet76TR6@cs.com
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 11:44 PM
To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: VOTE for TRIUMPH

  The high performance parts mail order store SUMMIT is running an online
car
show.  The top 40something vote getters win a prize.  Nothing big.  Just a
hat, jacket, etc.  As you might guess, 90% of the entries are Camaros,
Mustangs,
Corvettes, 60s muscle cars, and the like.  So I went to the search for a
Triumph.  But there were none.  So I entered my white 1976 TR6. It is the
only
Triumph so far out of over 500 vehicles.  So lets show SUMMIT and their web
site
viewers that you can be an auto enthusiast without owning a common car such
as
a Chevy or Ford.  Vote for MINE!  OR, enter your own.  Maybe if a Triumph
gets a lot of votes and there are several Triumph entries of various models,
perhaps SUMMIT (who has pretty good prices) will start selling some
performance
parts for British cars.  Or heck, maybe I will win a T shirt or something.
So
please vote or enter your car.  Go to the link below, then type TRIUMPH into
the search and it will show my white TR6 and any other Triumphs that enter.
Then VOTE!  I am only on the 6pack list.  Maybe someone can forward this
message
to the other Triumph lists.
  Thanks.
  Ken,   AZ,  76 TR6

 <A
HREF="http://www.summitracing.com/vshow/index.asp?CarID={70A20566-429F-4D18-
8ACE-35AB584DB7AB}&VoterID=LUNYPK76LU&Page=5&UserQuery=&QueryType=&Action=Vo
te">Click here: Virtual Vehicle Show</A>