Re: coil over shocks for the rear end

To: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@triumphcars.com>,
Subject: Re: coil over shocks for the rear end
From: "mikeross" <mikeross@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:11:49 -0400
Huw,

My Mk1 Spitfire has the conventional leaf spring, but the previous owner had
installed a small coil over shock that fits the original shock mounts with
no interference.  I assume he did this because the leaf spring was sagging
and it was easier to install these coil overs to give additional support.
Unfortunately, I don't know the brand.  I can look closer tomorrow to see if
there are any identifying marks.

Mike