A gentle reminder

To: "6Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: A gentle reminder
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:41:06 +0100
Apologies for lists bombings but this is the last call for any newsletter
editors who may have missed my post of some ten days ago offering an event
report of the Standard Centenary Run in the UK and related pix from 23 May.
I did a block transmit to the vast majority who replied and two or three
latecomers will be satisfied in a day or so. Are there any more who I can add
to this list before I close the folder? Please let me know soonest - ideally
within 48 hours if that's not too much to ask?

Jonmac