TR-6 discussions?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 discussions?
From: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:31:50 -0400
Hi list,

I just had to chime in here after seeing James'/Liv's/other's posts about
the TR-6.  While I agree with Liv about the "classic British roadster", a la
Spitfire/MG-A/XK-120/etc., I also think (and I hope the Brits on the list
won't kill me for this!) that the TR-6 has a certain "classic British-ness"
to it.  I like it a whole lot, and one day hope to add one (BRG/tan) to my
small Triumph "collection" (which, so far, consists of my as yet un-tuned,
non-running Spitfire).  I'd also love to have an MG-A, red with wire wheels
and mirrors way out on the front wings.  I may end up with my Dad's 120 some
day, but hopefully not any day soon.  Heck, then all I'll need is a
*MUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHH* bigger garage!  :-)

George P.