RE: TR-6 discussions?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 discussions?
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:02:14 -0400
George it is the best of both worlds :) Ya  I need to get a big garage
myself...want to go half's? Hehehah I bought my Spit because I was getting
depressed not driving something British. My plan was to sell the Spit as
soon as the TR6 was on the road. Note that was before I drove in the
passengers seat of  Spitfire down the road and back. ..........Now I'm in
love with it! My plan is to race out the Spitfire and do some auto crossing.
The Tr6 will be a frame up restoration close to stock with a few mods.

And yes I have drove a TR6 too.....but not in the passengers seat and not
right down the road. It is a nice cruiser I must say.

Steve R.
72' TR6 (project)
79' Spitfire
The Roadster Factory Member 01'
www.newenglandtriumphs.org
www.triumphtr6.net

This email was scanned with Norton Ant-Virus 2003