Re: TR-6 discussions?

To: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-6 discussions?
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:11:01 -0400
I cant' leave this one alone..........

George,
I don't believe I'm hearing this, you want an MGA??? Did you know that I
have an eye on one.?????? Everyday, Wilf comes home with that questioning,
worried look on his face, trying to figure out if I've talked his friend,
who just happened to have four MGA's in his garage, into selling me one.
We've
already discussed the sale, I've already giving the friend 100 reasons why
he has to sell one [or two] to me. Unlike my husband, he seems willing to
finalize the deal. ...........But, what's holding me back is the fact that
I'd really like to have the GT6 finished before I tackle this big
project...........and this is a big one, the cars are in rough shape.
I'm convinced, all I have to do is to take one of my favourite apple cakes
and my check book to the friends house, and the MGA's are mine.

Strangely enough, every time we drive by the friends house and I mention the
word MGA, Wilf seems to be late for something, is on his way home, or has
some other ideas for the afternoon. Can't figure out why?? Must be the look
of desperation and urgency in my eyes....LOL
Liv
questioning, questioning...............sigh...............It'll be re-sale
red, naturally..............no, I'm not giving away the name and location of
those little beauties.............