What rims , wheels fit on a Spitfire 1500

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: What rims , wheels fit on a Spitfire 1500
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:51:56 -0400
I have looked on www.triumphspitfire.com <http://www.triumphspitfire.com/>
and www.team.net <http://www.team.net/>  archives and I'm looking to get my
question answered. I know I saw someone post a chart that said rims from
this car will fit a Spitfire ( or it might of been the tr6 list). It's great
that www.triumphspitfire.com <http://www.triumphspitfire.com/>  tells you
what wheels fit, but I'm looking for " the rims from this car will fit a
Spitfire". You know a seller will mostly know what car model his rims came
off of. When you get into offset, size, lug pattern etc, I feel like I don't
want to take a chance.

So does anyone have a list or a link, or can tell me i.e., all rims from
this model will fit or something?

Thanks
Steve R.
72' TR6 (project)