Re: Aluminum radiator repair

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum radiator repair
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:09:48 -0400
Hi gang,
we don't have the answers to this questions, but know one thing for a fact,
at the BMW dealership here, no attempts are ever made of fixing these.
Putties, quick fixes have never worked here. That doesn't mean some fancy
shop my have the solution, just we've not found one at this end....
The dealership simply replaces these modern rads, expensive, but what isn't
with modern cars???
Sorry, but thanks for old fashion techniques and components.........
Liv