Running Hot

To: "spit" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Running Hot
From: "Martin Pearce" <dungey@pearcem95.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:42:01 +0100
Many thanks to everyone on the list who provided advice on the above, and the
associated debate on what is considered hot in each country!

I have replaced the temp sender unit and the voltage stabiliser and it appears
to have cured the problems.  Lovely day here in the UK today and I had a very
pleasant drive to work.  Went to a pub by the Kennet & Avon Canal for lunch
and the Spit received many admiring glances.  Drive back was also fun and
uneventful.

During the whole day the temp gauge never moved from normal

Martin

'63 Spit4

---