Re-chroming Bumper

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re-chroming Bumper
From: "Larry Elswick" <sos@kymtnnet.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:22:11 -0400
After repairing the body damage to my Spit
caused by a Dodge pickup with a trailer hitch,
I thought I would let the scratched front bumper
be for a while. I can't do it!!! Has anyone had any
work done by Hanlon Plating in Richmond, VA?
My regular plater is backed up for 8 weeks.
By the way this damage was done by someone
as my car was parked on a city street. They just
drove off and left it!!! Thanks!
Larry

---