Getting rid of Chassisessessessess

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting rid of Chassisessessessess
From: flinters <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
I've got only a couple of days left at my house and I need to get rid of
two chassis- one Mk II with body (rotten) and a Mk III chassis with a very
nice bonnet on it- but that's all.  Both are rolling and towable.

I don't have titles for these.  How do I get rid of them?  Can I call and
have them towed off as junk?  The Mk III's bonnet is definately worth
grabbing as it is in great shape with no damage.  I'd hate to see that
tossed, but I don't have *any* place to put it.

I'm in Federal Way, WA.  PLEASE someone come get these!  I'll throw in a
1147 engine as well.  DOORS!  Extra doors and other stuff.  It has to go.
NOW.  I really don't want to have to toss this stuff into a dumpster.  I
don't have space to store it while folks come get it.

Vegaman Dan

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *